Klook.com

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

, ,

The unexpected side of Rap Monster

is that he really likes cute things.

Rapmon's room:
HWMAG

Rapmon showing off the figures he bought in Japan:
IQbse
OrkvC
EGyaE
dwkTp
JnQlr
hiIlB
MHorw
pDPUA
iTOpy

BTS' Leader, Rap Monster. (Kim Namjoon, 24)
RnECg
uWUiX


-Sailor Moon..ㅋㅋㅋ

-That's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He used to like Ryan, but he's starting to like Brown these daysㅋㅋㅋ

-So cute..ㅋㅋ Whoa, anyway I'm so jealous of him.. Look at all of those Ryan goods he has..

-I thought that was obviously V's room..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so cute..ㅠㅠ The more you know him, the cuter he gets..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I seriously didn't see this comingㅋㅋㅋ

-Hmm.. I thought his ultimate bias was Ryan...? He seems to change his lane these days.. Namjoon-ah, I didn't know you were that kind of person...

-Namjoon's bias is Brown now..

-He has a really cute room..

-Look at how proud he looks in those V App screen capturesㅋㅋㅋ He looks really happy with what he gotㅋㅋ

-Rapmon's real self is actually really different with the first impression he left on me..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Now that I look at it, he looks like Ryan..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cute!!

-Sailor Moon..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Namjoon-ah.. I can't live my life in peace because of you..
trazy.com