Klook.com

Sunday, June 25, 2017

, ,

T-Ara Jiyeon's tattoo

The tattoo she has on her lower back says 'Tramp Stamp'


-I'm so flustered at this post.. So what if she has tattoos?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Why does it matter so much to you? She can get tattoos in any body parts she wants..ㅋㅋㅋ

-What's the problem? It looks nice..ㅋㅋ

-So what?? Are you saying that she shouldn't be getting tattoos?? We're not even in Joseon Dynasty anymore..

-That's none of your business.. Jiyeon is pretty..

-F*ck.. So what??;; It looks nice to me..

-So you're trying to point out that women shouldn't be getting tattoes in their bodies..??? It's already 2017..

-Haters sure do everything they can to bring her down..

-She has a really nice back side..

-It's her own body, after all.. Just mind your own business..

-So what.. I'm sure she got it done because she wanted to;; You guys are weird..ㅡㅡ

-Mind your own business..

-I feel so sorry towards Jiyeon..

-It's not even your body so just keep quiet..

-Are we in the Joseon Dynasty..??ㅋㅋ

-Look at the tattoo she has on her back, it says 'My parents are my heart and soul'..

-I'm not a fan of T-Ara.. But the OP is seriously so childish..
trazy.com