Klook.com

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

,

Nanananananana~ I can't get this out of my mind, I don't even know what song is this

I asked my friends and none of them know what song is this..
I believe it was a man's voice when I heard it, I wonder what song it is.. I can't get it out of my mind..


-Hey Jude..?
  -(OP) I'm not talking about The Beatles.. It was a Korean song..

-Cherry Bomb..?
  -(OP) I don't think so.. I've listened to that song and it wasn't that song..

-Are you sure the lyrics are nanana?
  -(OP) Yes, I am..

-One Direction..?

-10 points out of 10 points?

-VIXX's Chained Up?

-That reminds me of Lalala Song..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Isn't it DNCE's song?

-Love Me Right..? Am I wrong..?

-Sistar's Shake It?

-B.A.P's Crash?

-That sounds like Cherry Bomb..

-Doesn't it sound like Beast's Midnight?

-iKON's Rhythm Ta?

-I'm so curious what song it is.. I can't bring myself to exit this pageㅋㅋㅋ

-Isn't it Showtime?

-Okey Dokey?

-Produce 101's Super Hot..
 -(OP) Hul.. You're right..
trazy.com