Klook.com

Sunday, March 26, 2017

, , , , , , , , ,

The confirmed casts for Cheese in The Trap movie


Park Haejin as Yoojung

Oh Yeonseo as Hong Seol

Park Kiwoong as Baek Inho

Yoo In Young as Baek Inha

Sandara Park as Jang Bora

Kim Hyunjin as Kwon Euntaek

Oh Jonghyuk as Oh Young Gun

Moon Jiyoon as Kim Sangchul

Cheese in the office..

-Hul.. Yoo In Young is confirmed!!! I'm totally going to watch this!!

-Moon Jiyoon suits the Kim Sangchul role really well.. His acting skill is amazing..

-The casts are so amazing..

-I'm fine with all of them except for Kwon Euntaek..

-I personally think Ji Yunho was perfect for Oh Young Gun's role..

-First of all, the main characters are perfect..

-Hul.. I'm really looking forward to this!

-Ah.. Sandara Park..

-Sandara.. I'm worried for herㅠㅠ I hope she can nail that Jang Bora's role..

-Hmm.. I don't know about Jang Bora and Kwon Euntaek, though..

-I like Jang Bora and Kwon Euntaek in the drama more than in the movie.. That's too bad..

-It's funny how the casts who play as college student in this movie are mostly in theri 30sㅋㅋㅋ

-We get to see Sangchul againㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I personally think the drama version of Oh Young Gun is better..

-I wonder who's going to play that Son Minsoo's role..

-I think Sungjae would do a great job as Kwon Euntaek.. Or maybe that model.. What was his name, Nam Joohyuk?

-Am I the only one who thinks Go Kyungpyo is the best person to play Kwon Euntaek's role?

-Exactly like what I had expected! I'm going to love this!
trazy.com