Klook.com

Monday, March 27, 2017

, ,

The concept that suits Suzy's image the best

Miss A's Only You era
개인적으로 가장 잘 어울리는 수지 컨셉 ㄷㄷㄷㄷ | 인스티즈

개인적으로 가장 잘 어울리는 수지 컨셉 ㄷㄷㄷㄷ | 인스티즈

(more in the link)

-Hush..

-Goddess..

-She's so freaking pretty..

-Whoa.. She's beautiful..

-Suzy looks amazing no matter what she wears..

-She always look amazing but I personally like her in Only You era and her solo debut!

-*clicks save* *clicks save* *clicks save*

-I love Suzy so much..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I agree.. She looks beautiful during this era..

-Whoa.. Her hair is really thick, I'm jealous..

-Only You and Hush!!

-I personally like Hush better than Only You..

-There's this something about her that just.. shines..

-Bae Suzy is the best.. She was 22 during that era.. I wonder what did I do when I was 22..

-Whoa.. She's beautiful, I'm a woman but I have to admit that she's beautiful..
trazy.com