Klook.com

Friday, December 30, 2016

, ,

Not a lot of people knows that this male idol also writes lyrics for some other idols' songs

DBSK's Love in The Ice

Max Changmin
의외로 이 아이돌이 작사했는지 모르는 노래 | 인스티즈

DBSK: Love in The Ice, I Swear, Everlasting, Heaven's Day, Confession, Evergreen, 12.34 (Nothing Better), Rise.

SHINee: Sleepless Night

Taemin: Ace

Kyuhyun: My Thoughts, Your Memories.

FYI, he wrote the lyrics for Evergreen when he was 19, and Love in The Ice when he was around 20 or 21.


-Changmin is really amazing..ㅠㅠ

-Thank you for writing Sleepless Night..

-He's so cool.. Looks like he's a very emotional person..

-Hul.. It's my first time hearing about it..

-Hul.. I only heard about My Thoughts, Your Memories.. Seems like he constantly writes lyrics for another idols' songs.. That's cool!!

-Hul.. Those are my favorite songs..!!!

-Hul.. Sleepless Night.. I really love that song.. I can't believe this..

-The lyrics he writes are really beautiful..

-Hul.. Sleepless Night..

-Hul.. Ace..

-Sleepless Night is the song of my life..

-Our Changmin is really good at writing songs..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Oh my goodness..

-Changmin is talented at writing lyrics.. Everyone's talking as if he's bad at it, it makes me upsetㅠㅠ

-I love 'Love in The Ice'...ㅠㅠ

-This is unbelievable.. Sleepless Night and Ace..

-Hul...!!! Those are my anthems!!

-Love in The Ice is my favorite DBSK's song..ㅠㅠ

-Evergreen used to be my favorite song..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I can't believe it.. Hul..

-My Thoughts, Your Memories is my favorite song.. But I didn't know Changmin was the one who wrote the lyrics for it..

-Love in The Ice..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. He's really cool..

trazy.com