Klook.com

Friday, December 30, 2016

, ,

Nayeon's breast pads yesterday



-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  -I don't get it.. Why do you find this funny? There's nothing funny about it.

-I'm not her fan but I'm really flustered to see some comments laughing at her here..

-I don't know why people still post something like this..

-Pads?? I don't see it..

-She's not wearing any pads.. How do you even know those are breast pads?

-Can't we just report this post? These kind of posts make people misunderstands..

-I think she just needed to pull her shirt a little bit..? This can be considered as sexual harassment too, am I right?

-I think female idols wear too many short outfits lately..ㅠㅠ

-That's just her clothes..

-I don't know why I should laugh at this.. It's not funny..

-She must be feeling really embarassed..ㅠㅠㅠ

-This can be considered as sexual harassment too..

-One thing I don't understand is.. Why do you think those are breast pads?

-What kind of bullshit are you trying to spread here..

-Why do you care if she's using breast pads or not.. Those who stare at her chest to make sure those are pads are the weird ones..

-Whoa.. Some people find this funny?

-How do you know those are breast pads?

-The outfits were too short..ㅠㅠ

-Being a female idol must be a really tiring job..

-Are those pictures edited? Or did it really happen?

-Huk.. I feel sorry towards her..
trazy.com