Klook.com

Friday, December 30, 2016

, , ,

Everyone agrees that these groups are the top 3 idol groups right now?

모두가 인정하는 현시점 아이돌 TOP3 | 인스티즈
모두가 인정하는 현시점 아이돌 TOP3 | 인스티즈


-I agree..

-It's odd how there's no Bigbang in this list..

-For me, it's Bigbang, Exo, and SHINee..

-I love you, BTS.. Purple..

-I thought it was Bangtan, Exo, and SHINee.. But I have to admit that Seventeen is really popular these days..

-I think Bigbang deserves to be in every list that includes the word 'Top'..

-I wouldn't say these groups are the top three.. But I have to admit that they're really popular these days..

-Hmm?? I don't think so..

-I love you, Seventeen.. Let's do well in the future!

-What's the name of the group in the last picture?

-Why don't you put girlgroups in this list..ㅠㅠ

-Yup.. If you purposely don't include girlgroups in this list..

-The only thing I'm sure is that these three groups are really popular right now!!

-The real top 3 is DBSK, Exo, and Bigbang.. This is just my opinion..

-Bigbang!!

-Bigbang..

-For me, it's Bigbang, Exo, Twice, and Bangtan..

-Huk.. Seventeen is included!!!

-The last one is Seventeen..? Who are the other two groups?

-? And where is Bigbang..

-Seventeen..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh.. EBS..
trazy.com